Want to move your body and engage your mind from the comfort of your home?!
Chair Yoga is for those who would like to try yoga, but might be worried impaired physical abilities will limit them.
In this time of social distancing, keep your body agile and your mind alert by attending classes from home through your computer, tablet, or phone — all via Zoom online meeting software!
$20 / month
- Weekly LIVE Chair Yoga class via Zoom every Friday at 10am CST
- A variety of poses are offered each class
- Social Hour every Monday at 10am CST via Zoom
- Discuss a relevant topic with other Chair Yoga participants, hosted by Heather
- Access to online portal
- Chair Yoga practice videos of varying lengths (15-60 minute)
- Guided Meditation Recordings
- Reading Materials and Other Resources
Find your STRENGTH! Find your CALM!
Yoga is a group of physical, mental, and spiritual practices that originated in ancient India. More than just stretching, yoga provides a calmness of mind while practicing breathing techniques. Chair Yoga is for individuals who would like to try yoga but might be worried that their impaired physical abilities will limit them. If you can sit in a chair, you can do chair yoga! Not all poses are done in a chair, but anyone who is worried about getting up from and down to the floor or who is balance-challenged will find this chair yoga practice a great way to bring together their physical, mental, and spiritual sides.
SIGN UP NOW
* Attendance at the additional “social hour” is not required, but offered as a perk during this time of social distancing, when many of us are seeking to communicate with others beyond our normal routine.
** Zoom link will be sent upon signup. Need help figuring out Zoom Meeting Software? Not to worry, Yoga Teacher Heather is also a tech expert and can help you over the phone! Call 715-503-0102 to get in touch with her.